Liz Stabbert Photography- Equine Portrait, Sales and Stallion Images, Equine Event- Monroe WA

Friday, February 5, 2010

Nicole's Shoot Part 2- Hooray For Pugs!


This doesn't count as a sneak peek anymore because Nicole has already seen these photos, but I just have to share these because, really, who could resist that face:

one

In this photo and the last one they're waiting for a treat, guess what it is.....carrots! And they really were excited to get them too! If Samantha gave me a look like this and I gave her a carrot, a riot would ensue (or at least one of those incredulous looks shes so good at)

hold a pug

um guys, you forgot me on the table

pair

Hooray for pugs!

As I was headed back to the freeway I passed the local fire department doing a controlled burn of a building! Of course I had to stop and take pictures! I ended up staying and photographing that for almost two hours, it was pretty awesome to watch. I'll be posting my photos of the fire next time, so stay tuned! ;-)

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Silivrenwolf February 10, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

The 1st photo is SUPER cute!!!

Canoncowgirl February 14, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

Thank you! And thanks for commenting here by the way, my blog gets no comment love lol

Followers