Liz Stabbert Photography- Equine Portrait, Sales and Stallion Images, Equine Event- Monroe WA

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Snow Bound

There was very little enjoyable about the weather we've had out here over the last couple of weeks. Everyone I've talked to says they've never seen so much snow here and over such a long period of time. Luckily I had the horses and Sammy to remind me that snow is FUN! At least for a little while. Heres a couple of my favorite shots I took before running back in the house to keep warm:

 Khaiber and Rusty romp in the snow © Liz Stabbert PhotographyThe boys (Khaiber and Rusty) enjoying a romp in the snow.

Wut?

Sammy had a blast in the snow! Unfortunately I think her favorite thing about the weather was the frozen horse poop *sigh*

On a blog related note, expect to see more here in the future! I have neglected this blog in the past but am planning a lot more photo sharing, sneak peeks, and more, so check back!

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Followers