Liz Stabbert Photography- Equine Portrait, Sales and Stallion Images, Equine Event- Monroe WA

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Think Spring!

I thought about sharing some more of my recent snow/flood photos, but if you're anything like me, you've had quite enough of winter! Spring really is just around the corner ...at least thats what I keep telling myself! Nothing says spring to me like adorable newborn foals playing out in the pasture. I've already heard of a few early babies being born, so keep those little ones warm and keep your hopes up for spring!

Here are a couple of my faves from last spring when I was riding at Painted Valley Farm in Poulsbo WA.






On a side note, I'm considering putting together a three part "baby package" for new foals. The package would include three sessions: one as a newborn, as a weanling and as a yearling. The owner would receive the usual free 8x10 or web resolution image with each session, as well as a three image (one from each session) framed print after the completion of the yearling session.

No price tag yet, just bouncing ideas around. Would that be something that you all would be interested in? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Followers